New members are very welcome at our Club, but you don’t have to be a member to experience the sport of bowls. If you’ve never played and would like to try, contact the Club by phone or email to arrange a time to visit and/or try the game out. You don’t need any equipment, just bring flat-soled shoes or trainers. We will provide the bowls and some coaching to get you started.
To join the Club you will need to complete an application form. Your application goes before the Management Committee, who meet once a month. We suggest you contact the Club office for assistance.
- Full membership entitles you to play at all times and in any league teams, both outdoors and indoors.
- Indoor membership entitles you to play at all times and in any league teams, but indoors only.
- Outdoor membership entitles you to play outdoors only.
- Social membership allows you to use all the Club’s facilities except the bowling greens.
- A Junior member (under 16) can play at any time including evening leagues.