01234 340736

Bedford Borough Bowls Club have a number of forms to be used for applying for various forms of membership, changing membership categories, changing personal details or leaving the club.

Links to each of the forms are detailed below, together with a brief description of what they should be used for:-

Temporary Membership Form: - This is used for someone who wants to have short term trial membership to see whether they like bowls.  It lasts for a maximum of 4 weeks which should be sufficient to establish whether the sport is for you.  Once 4 weeks are up, then full membership of the club should be applied for if you want to continue playing - Temporary membership form  Once completed, please sign and take into the office at the Club.

Full Membership Form:- This form should be used to apply for membership of the club, either as a player or social member - Full membership form

Cgange of Membership Category:- This form is used if you wish to change the type of membership you have with the club.  It includes changing from just indoor or outdoor membership to both or vice versa, changing from Social membership to bowls member of vice versa etc.  Change of Membership

Leaving Club:- This form should be used by a member wishing to leave the club or by a club officer, friend or family member if the individual is unable to complete it for themselves - Leaving Club

This site uses some unobtrusive cookies to store information on your computer. By using our site you accept our Terms And Conditions and Privacy Policy. ×